Why Do We Measure Fish?
What Data Do We Record?
Potomac Environmental Research and Education Center
Is the Potomac Healthy?
What Can This Tell Us?
What Is In Our Water?
PEREC research includes:
- An Ecological Study of Gunston Cove (long-term research for Fairfax County, VA, Department of Public Works)
- Hunting Creek Ecological Assessment
- River Herring monitoring
- Micropollutants in the Watershed
- Ecological Assessment Methods Database (for NPS and USGS)
- Potomac Gorge study
- Various watershed studies